Planet Data’s consultants have over 30 years combined experience handling data acquisition and forensic analysis requests in response to all types of litigation, regulatory investigation, and internal investigation projects. Additionally, Planet Data consultants specialize in and hold several high-level certifications specific to mobile data and technology.
Our experts and technicians have the ability to perform forensically sound ESI collections on all common media types in accordance with industry best practices for the handling, copying, verification, and preservation of digital evidence including:
• Mobile Devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, PDAs, IM devices)
• PC Systems (desktops, laptops, servers)
• Mac Systems (desktops, laptops, servers)
• Storage Devices (hard drives, external hard drives, removable media, thumb drives, memory cards)
• Other (data storage tape drives, surveillance equipment, digital cameras, video cameras, digital audio recorders, digital video recorders, mp3 players, video game consoles, GPS devices)
To deliver best-in-class services and solutions, Planet Data proudly partners with industry leading forensic hardware manufactures and software developers. Learn more about our partners.